Delivery & Returns
INTERNATIONAL Shipments from January 1st 2021 :
Because of the Brexit new rules, we are sorry to announce that we are temporarily unable to deliver to countries in the EU.
Shipping costs are subject to weight or size of the parcel and charged according to the country and zone. The price will be shown at the checkout for the destination address entered.
Orders are dispatched by Royal Mail Service or by courier such as DPD/Parcel Force / UPS…
Orders placed after 2pm will be dispatched the next working day
Express delivery next working day to the UK mainland must be placed Tuesday – Wednesday – Thursday before 1pm
Please note that :
- Shipments/deliveries to a post office are not allowed by our courier services .
- We cannot accept liability for delays in delivery resulting from circumstances outside our control.
RIGHT OF RETURN
Customer satisfaction is always our top priority. While we hope that you are delighted with your order, if you are not perfectly satisfied with your goods we will happily offer you a full refund or exchange.
- We do not offer a refund on shipping charges, all orders returned for a refund will be refunded minus the shipping costs unless the order was faulty / incorrect.
For any contact with us about your order you should always mention your name and order number.
Returns conditions apply:
- Please always ask for an authorisation to email@example.com before returning your item
- Items returned must be undamaged, and unused and in the original packaging. Where provided, any designer packaging such as authenticity cards, dust bags and leather tags should be included in your return.
- If we accept the return or exchange, the Items must be returned back to us within 14 calendar days of delivery
- Footwear should be returned unmarked and in its original and undamaged packaging as this is considered part of the product.
- Briefs, swimming costumes and bikini bottoms should be tried on over underwear. Returns may not be accepted if the strip has been removed or if the items are soiled, and may be sent back to the customer.
- In interests of hygiene and for your protection we do not accept returns of, or refunds on,hats, unsealed pierced earrings or jewellery sets containing earrings unless the items are of unsatisfactory quality or unfit for purpose.
- Before your parcel leaves our warehouse, it is fully checked and controlled by our packing team. You have a period of three clear days from receipt of the Product, to notify us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org in case of damaged parcel, parcel opened, Product missing, damaged or soiled Product, etc.). In case of parcel damaged please make a photo before to open it and in case of product damaged you will have to send us the picture of the parcel.
- You can return your item(s) to us either for exchange or refund within 14 calendar days of delivery.
- A full refund or exchange will only be given when we have received the returned goods.
- Items returned beyond 14 days can not be refunded but may be exchanged at our discretion.
Please note that we are unable to accept any responsibility for return items that are lost and/or damaged in the post. You must ensure that the returned items packaged in a box must be returned with an outer box and packaging for protection therefore we strongly recommend that you send the goods by recorded delivery.
The delivery cost for returned goods are the customer's responsibility, except for damaged, faulty, or incorrectly supplied goods.
You will have received instructions on how to send your order back to us but you can also email us at email@example.com and we will be happy to help you with any questions you may have.
Refunds / Exchange (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund or exchange.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed via the payment method you used to place the order
Please note it can take a few more days for your bank to complete the refund, depending on their processing time.